Through a global network of more than 25,000 professionals, Capgemini's Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) delivers deep domain expertise and enhanced service offerings to some of the world's top financial services institutions.
The Application Development & Maintenance practice is the largest practice within Capgemini Finanical Services, with a headcount of 6000+ servicing 500+ clients globally.
ADM is the primary home for delivery-focused individuals, and as such we have established a number of partnerships with the wider industry including Microsoft, IBM, Sun and Oracle – to name but a few – with whom we collaborate on a regular basis to bring new and innovative solutions to the market.
Given our diverse skillset, ADM is involved in all aspects of client work within the financial services sector, and aims to provide exciting and challenging work to our employees, whilst also ensuring individuals have a defined progression path combined with a certification process that allows them to manage their development and careers at Capgemini.
Major banks and insurance companies are outsourcing transformation programmes on a regular basis to Capgemini. In most cases, these are highly complex programmes that have major impacts on the multiple business lines of our clients. We use new technologies, and several Capgemini business units work together in a "distributed delivery model" to deliver such programmes.
It's important that we have the right people to help deliver these programmes. Are you one of those people?
- Coach team leadership and ecosystems on Agile ways of working
- Guide team members towards an Agile mindset and practices, with a strong focus on the product owner and scrum master
- Gradually transfer Agile know-how and coaching expertise to the Scrum Master
- Provide feedback to the Agile CofE / AWG / LACE on application of our Agile methodologies
- Evaluate the level of maturity of the Agile team and highlights opportunities for improvement
- Manage the emotional difficulties encountered by the team
- A strong Agile mindset, along with mastery of Agile frameworks and practices
- Strong interpersonal skills, teaching abilities and capacity to inspire and motivate
- Effective leadership capability
- A passion for Agile – motivation for continuously learning and sharing knowledge and experience
- Exposure to various methodologies: Lean, Scrum, Kanban and DevOps
- Experience in Agile at scale: SAFe, LeSS, DAD, SoS, etc.
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.