Agile Coach- 9 to 12 Yrs- Bangalore
• Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers.
• Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
• Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self organization.
• Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
• Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization. • Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
• Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
• Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
• Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to refining and managing the product backlog.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
• First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM)
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
• The ability to distinguish between what "is Scrum" what is "not Scrum" Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
• Second or Third level Scrum Master certification (PSM II, PSM III, CSP, CTC, SAFe)
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years for a software development team including testing.
• Experience being on multiple Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc) working at Enterprise level
• Knowledge of other approaches discussed in the Agile space: XP, Kanban, LeSS, Nexus
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
• Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
• Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
• Track record of continued and recent education in Scrum, including training, conferences, user groups, self study, etc.
• Previous experience as a collaborative leader
• Excellent communication and mentoring skills
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 9-12 years
Primary Skills (Must have):
- Agile Coach