Title : Agile and Devops Lead [ Senior Manager ]
Experience : 13 – 17 years
Location : Mumbai
The Agile Coach will collaborate with cross-functional, highly skilled development teams in a fast moving environment, providing coaching in self-organisation, taking ownership, and adopting effective Agile practices to enable them to work quickly and efficiently together. You will cultivate a culture of trust, openness, and excellence through collaboration to assist teams in the creation of high-value products, and will provide guidance and direction in facilitating their Agile ceremonies.
Through advocating Lean and Agile thinking, you will contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible.
You will identify areas where teams are facing challenges related to how they work and interact together, and actively try to identify areas for improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient.
You will also facilitate learning through mentoring of other staff with regards to agile processes, methodologies and collaborative ways of working by running workshops, meetings and both formal and informal sessions.
Providing coaching, guidance and mentoring to the project teams in the use of Agile practices.
Be a champion of team empowerment, working to embed cultural change to allow teams to fail-fast and think pro-actively about solutions / improvement opportunities for all processes (also outside own discipline).
Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the latest development trends, standards, best practices and technologies.
- Outstanding communication skills
- An instinctive understanding of group dynamics
- Expertise in Agile principles and frameworks
- Recognised Agile certification
- Strong End-To-End Hands-on Automation Experience.
- A broad toolkit of facilitation, training and coaching techniques.
- 5+ years of experience working within Agile teams and 1+ years of experience as an Agile transformation coach.
- Can coach on a one to one or team level
- Experience in implementing multiple automation tools across Technologies
- Interact with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- The ability to empathize with the teams
- Experience of working within an agile software development domain
Graduation : B.E [ Any Stream ]
Post Graduation : Any