Title: AEM Technical Lead (11030583_1036783)
Location : NYC, NY (presently WFH relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
• The optimal candidate is an innovative WCM Web Content Management expert with the ability to understand complex Headful Headless CMS architecture set up and support complex integration of AEM with MuleSoft APIs deliver projects using various Architectural Design Patterns
• This role would be responsible delivering projects in Adobe space using AEM 6 5 Participate in software design development and implementation using relevant web content platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager AEM 6 5 Provide advanced level technical design development testing debugging and documentation skills for AEM Sites 6 5 Forms DAM Assets Dynamic Media AEM as a Cloud service nice to have
• Provide estimation planning and technical direction including oversight to development teams to ensure successful delivery of all the software projects
• Help lead the technical design using object oriented design techniques Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
• Establish Release Management processes for AEM Codebase Establish the AEM Coding best practices for both ui apps ui frontend
• Experienced in Site Migration from any other CMS platforms such as Team Site Tridion Sitecore etc to AEM platform Knowledge in handling Front End such as Angular React on need basis for Headless SPA implementation
• Experienced in Global Site Development Multi Country Multi Language Roll out to PRODUCTION using MSM or Non MSM
• Working knowledge of multiple web and application tier technologies Tomcat WebSphere WebLogic Apache Http Solr Lucene Azure Search open source packages
• Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Adobe Launch Analytics Target Campaign Experienced in DevOps GitHub Bitbucket Adobe Cloud Manager Jenkins Maven Gradle SonarQube
• Experience with authoring editing and presenting technical documents to key stakeholders such as Project sponsor Partner Adobe CXO level etc Performance Optimization Maintenance of AEM Sites using monitoring tools such as New Relic Splunk etc
• Strong knowledge in security best practices with respect to AEM SAML OAuth SSO integration with LDAP AD Handling Apache webserver Dispatcher configurations and AEM Security setup
• Experienced in Headless SPA Implementation is an added advantage Automated AEM Testing is an added advantage
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.