Job Title: AEM Tech Lead/Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote till the time pandemic subsides).
Employee type: Full time with Benefits
Capgemini is looking for an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Lead for one of the position with the client for the design, development, and delivery of solutions on the AEM platform for a multi-year program to replace the legacy Oracle WCM Platform. The new AEM platform includes providing Content as a platform, Content as a Service and User Generated Content for over 6000 websites.
This role is responsible for planning and estimation, implementation, testing, deployment, support, documentation, and overall technical ownership of the AEM platform. This individual will manage a team of developers onshore and offshore but is also expected to write code hands-on as needed.
In addition to deep technical knowledge of the AEM platform, this position requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, as the role will be responsible for building and maintaining trusted relationships with various business and technology stakeholders.
- Leading the technical design, development, code reviews, testing, deployment, web site performance and stability, strong coding standards for efficiency and reuse of Adobe Experience Manager solutions.
- Hands-on coding of templates, components, dialogs, workflows, models, and services, OSGi services, optimization of dispatcher caching behavior.
- Managing development workload across a team of AEM developers, onshore and offshore.
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to the team on software development best practices using clean code, solid architecture and craftsmanship.
- Determining feasibility and scalability of AEM to solve business needs, interacting with business and product owners in order to define technical solutions.
- Interpreting and translating wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements and technical designs.
- Integrating RESTful APIs and third-party systems as part of the overall architecture.
- Driving the adoption of automated testing and CI/CD best practices.
- 5+ Years of Experience in full cycle AEM implementations using version 6.3+ (AEM component development, Asset workflow development, Schedulers, Metadata & Tag Management plus integrating AEM with other applications).
- 3+ Years of Experience in AEM touch UI/modern components.
- 2+ years of experience using Adobe Digital Asset Manager (DAM) integrating with Adobe Sites and enterprise asset management solutions.
- 8+ years of software development experience using java/JEE, spring, TDD and related frameworks.
- 2+ years in cloud adoption using AWS or Azure and experience using Route 53, VPC, Subnet, ELBs, EC2 instances etc.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.