A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
Digital Customer Experience (DCX) is one of the largest units within the Capgemini UK Application Services business and focuses on helping our clients achieve business value though digital transformation and the application of social, mobile, analytics and cloud technologies. We are an Agile, cloud first organisation delivering API enabled digital solutions that scale using on and offshore capabilities.
DCX is growing an Adobe practice in the UK due to interest shown by our clients, and the opportunities we are seeing across multiple markets and sectors. Adobe have selected Capgemini as a key growth partner in the UK&I in terms of incremental licence sales and delivering customer success. Building on our successful partnership in other geos (Belgium, France, USA etc.) the objective is to have Capgemini awarded EMEA Partner of the Year in 2020.
The focus of your role
We are looking for senior level people whose principal responsibility will be to lead the conversion of our Adobe custom based or digital solutions opportunities into wins and then lead the solution architecture of the deal. Reporting to the Adobe Practice Lead and Delivery Unit Leadership within DCX, you will work closely with our Sector and Account Management teams to qualify, shape and secure new business.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team who will lead the Adobe solution and delivery across Capgemini UK&I.
What you’ll do
- Balance of business and technology acumen, including ability to articulate Adobe high-level technical solutions to business problems and to tie the solutions to program success criteria
- Understanding business KPIs and mapping to functional / technical use cases and solutions to help customers meet their objectives
- Responsibility for overall architecture and design, including providing guidance and coding best practices
- Conduct business and technical workshops with customers, problem solve, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the Adobe architecture team when required on behalf of the client, or when we require their support as a partner
- Interprets business challenges, identifies trends, and recommends solution alternatives and best practices
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Ability to collaborate effectively with business stakeholders as well as the architecture team
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
What you’ll bring
- Knowledge across the Adobe Cloud Solutions, ability to solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
- 10-15 years of experience working in a top-tier agency, consulting or technology organisation
- In-depth understanding of the typical Adobe use cases of Digital Platform implementations (AEM, Target, Analytics, DTM, Campaign etc.)
- Strong architectural skills in Adobe Experience Manager
- Well versed with presales, solution and estimation for solutions involving Adobe products
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Nice to have – working experience of Analytics, Audience Manager, Target and Campaign tool
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.