An Overview of the Role
Digital Customer Experience (DCX) is a core part of Capgemini UK’s Application Services organisation. We specialise in the use of leading edge technologies to help our clients achieve business value though end-to-end digital transformation. We are Agile and DevOps enabled, cloud first organisation delivering omni-channel experiences that include UX/UI, Front End, Web and Commerce services and solutions.
We are looking for people with responsibilities to both lead the conversion of our Adobe custom based or digital solutions opportunities into wins and then lead the solution architecture of the deal. Reporting to the Adobe Practice Lead and Delivery Unit Leadership within DCX, you will work closely with our Sector, Account Management and Delivery teams to qualify, shape, secure and deliver new business.
You will combine your deep experience of architecting and delivering customer centric Digital solutions with your personal skills and credibility to lead some of the best technical teams in the business to successful digital project delivery. You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end digital solutions we create for our customers fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team who will lead the Adobe solution and delivery across Capgemini UK&I.
- Using a combination of business and technology acumen and a thorough knowledge of Adobe products and roadmap, articulate Adobe high-level technical solutions to business problems and tie the solutions to program success criteria
- Understand business KPIs and map these to functional / technical use cases and solutions to help customers meet their objectives
- Be responsible for technical sales and overall architecture and design, including providing guidance and coding best practices to ensue robust, scalable solutions
- Conduct business and technical workshops with customers, problem solve, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Collaborate effectively with the Adobe architecture team when required on behalf of the client, or when we require their support as a partner
- Interpret business challenges, identify trends and emerging technologies, and recommend solution alternatives and best practices
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize across multiple sales opportunities at the same time
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively with business stakeholders as well as the architecture team
- Possess excellent customer facing skills with experience presenting to and achieving buy-in from senior executives (managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Lead cross functional teams in an Agile delivery process and be responsible for delivering first class user experiences
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Coach and mentor other team members to share knowledge and experience and help grow the team
- Knowledge across the Adobe Cloud Solutions, ability to solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
- In-depth understanding of the typical Adobe use cases of Digital Platform implementations (AEM, Target, Analytics, DTM, Campaign etc.)
- Strong architectural skills in Adobe Experience Manager
- Well versed with presales, solution and estimation for solutions involving Adobe products
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Experience working in a top-tier agency, consulting or technology organisation
- Nice to have – working experience of Analytics, Audience Manager, Target and Campaign tool
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.