Are you an Adobe Professional, interested in working with the latest technology and tools? Are you interested in working in delivery teams with specialists from across the world?
Capgemini is a leader in Adobe, and we are looking for interested, motivated and experienced people to join. Adobe are seeing high level of interest and usage due to their ability to bring in significant quantitative benefits in business operations. Our clients are in different stages of their journey towards adoption of new digital technologies, and we are now looking for a AEM Solution Architect to lead development efforts for AEM implementation for a financial services client.
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
About the role as AEM Solution Architect
- Design / Architect and implement a solution based on AEM
- Own the component design and implementation AEM or associated frameworks
- Develop and implement strategy for migrating content from different WCM systems to AEM
- Lead onshore and offshore teams for delivering AEM projects
- Provides guidance, training and direction for the team
- Prototypes interactive interfaces with multiple states and roles
- Partner with the client’s infrastructure and architecture team to devise strategies for implementing AEM on their infrastructure or design a new infrastructure
- Develop best practices and institutionalize the best practices
- Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
- Wil be part of a fast paced Agile / iterative development environment
- 10+ years of relevant technical experience.
- Excellent understanding of Adobe AEM products and Adobe Experience Cloud
- 5+ years of experience building with Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5
- Deep understanding of web technologies
- Hands on experience implementing .COM projects and portals for B2B, B2C, B2B2C, etc
- Strong technical expertise and experience with Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM Sites, DAM, Launch and Target. Have successfully architected and implemented AEM solutions to the marketing, workflows, applications and web site needs.
- AEM versions: AEM 6.3, 6.4, 6.5 (preferred)
- Experience in architecting applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (Analytics, Audience Manager)
- Preferred hands-on experience
- Deep understanding of tag management
- Strong Java, JSP, Servlets, J2EE with Spring (MVC, DI, WS, ORM, Batch), Struts and Hibernate (most of these)
- Preferred experience using devops tools like Bamboo, Maven, etc
- Agile concepts and experience working in Scrum teams – preferred
- Good communication skills – written and oral
Qualifications: AEM certified
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise.
With over 2200 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalog contains over 500 courses and certifications.
Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization.
Becoming part of an open culture where diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits.
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
A friendly culture with great freedom of action
Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
Good values and a strong focus on diversity
A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the future you want
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible. Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks.