A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Adobe Practice Sales Lead
Require Adobe Practice Sales Lead with at-least 5 Years of experience with practice sales roles
- Deep understanding of the digital experience and marketing ecosystem
- Prior experience driving Adobe practice.
- CoE solution sales for products like AEM Campaign Analytics DTM Launch etc.
- Ability to drive lead and support pursuits across financial services Insurance P C
- Life Health etc and Banking Capital markets wealth retail and commercial
- Will be responsible for driving the GTM for Adobe specific sales.
- Will need to work with market units and practices to create and market offers around Adobe.
- Will need to provide POVs and interact with CxOs esp CMOs and next few levels.
- Evangelize Adobe solutions and product offerings Support account and sales teams to further Adobe solution sales Track and build pipeline.
- Lead the CoE for Adobe and manage up to 5 10 people directly and 50 60 people indirectly.
- Adobe Sales experience is preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.