Job Title: Adobe AEM Lead Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Employee type: Full time with Benefits
- 5 to 10 years of hands on experience with Adobe AEM products
- Primarily AEM Assets with AEM Sites as secondary
- Looking for someone to partner and lead the next phases of this work
- This person should be comfortable collaborating and sharing technical direction on taking this product to the next level and help the entire team learn from their experience with Adobe AEM assets
- Develop Websites and Components in AEM
- Should have an understanding of Apache Sling and the JCR and using HTL Extending Adobe AEM Asset foundation backend development developing services servlets and jobs in AEM
- Enhancing Brand Center AEM Sites Code customization and configurations
- Integrate AEM with the various delivery applications that will need to consume the digital asset expand the use of dynamic media to provide the right optimized digital asset to the right channel and expand the number of assets which are included in the DAM
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.