Job Title: : AEM Lead or Architect
- Design and documenting complex system architectures Experience with mentoring or training junior developers in AEM specific product knowledge integration and development AEM Adobe.
- Experience Manager Expertise At least 3 years of recent hands on AEM 6 x development leadership experience HTL template language SPA Single Page Application experience or ability to quickly learn.
- Assets Digital Asset Management Experience Workflow Content Workflow Development experience Performance Tuning Troubleshooting including integration with various tools AppD Splunk etc Core Components Customization Knowledge.
- Experience with extending Core components Testing troubleshooting Familiarity with AEM installation configuration local Front end back end development experience required Apache configuration knowledge.
- Full Stack Development Experience At least 5 yrs of recent Core Java Spring framework experience Senior developer with ability to design build and deliver complex applications with minimal guidance.
- UI web development frameworks Js Css Angular Node jquery client side scripting experience Development of components templates Ability to drive deliver websites Comments.
- Nice to have skills knowledge experience AEM Specific Knowledge experience with other products in Adobe suite Adobe Target Adobe Launch AAM Personalization and analytics.
- Ability and desire to contribute to the future strategy development of the CMS platform Adobe I O Adobe XD etc AEM Certification not required but a plus AEM Admin experience a plus or nice to have AWS Specific Basic understanding nice to have.
- Understanding of core cloud concepts specifically AWS Any hands on development experience would be a plus but a base level of understanding would likely be enough.
- Virtualization networking etc Any pipeline knowledge would also be ideal but could be learned Familiarity with CDN implementation CloudFront Akamai etc and caching
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.