The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team is one of Capgemini’s fastest growing advisory practices. We partner with our clients on strategic issues relating to Digital Strategy and Transformation to achieve business benefits and produce best in class Digital products, as is evident in Capgemini’s recent win in Transformation at the ‘ISG Paragon Awards 2019′.
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud – transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Adobe Experience Cloud, including Marketing, Analytics, Advertising and Commerce Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment – enabling large scale digital transformation on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform for Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems to deliver a complete unified digital experience
- Digital Agility – delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
As a AEM Developer, you will work alongside a team of like-minded individuals within the Adobe community and partner closely with our clients on a wide variety of collaborative and innovative engagements. Key dimensions of the role include:
- Working with the Technical Lead and develop a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards
- Analysing, designing, coding and testing solutions and debugging the AEM application when necessary
- Building and implementing Adobe Templates and Components as well as try to follow industry best practices and technology prerequisites & dependencies
What we’re looking for in you…
- 5 + years of experience in Information Technology (IT) projects
- 2 + years of relevant Development experience in Adobe CQ5/AEM
- Good understanding of Adobe Core Components, Services, ACLs and User Management
- Experience around creating custom AEM Templates, Components, Workflows & Services
- Good understanding around JEE and OSGi stacks
- Possess knowledge around AEM MSM, Content / Experience Fragments, Assets and Dynamic Media is preferred
- Excellent Troubleshooting, Analytical and Communication skills
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.