With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries,
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing
services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together
with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and
digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and
competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed
its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on
Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark
belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin,
gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected
This is a general description of the Duties,
Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical,
mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to
communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment
opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might
involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed,
provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Title: AEM Developer
• Design and implement solutions leveraging
Adobe AEM Sites
• Develop digital consumer experiences based
on foundation of the Adobe CQ/AEM product suite, including CQ/AEM, CRX, CQ WCM
• Translate marketing and web site needs into
AEM specific recommendations and solutions
• Leverage AEM, other state-of-the-art
technologies, and integration patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges
• Work in an agile, rapid development, and
• Drive project scope and timeline definition
based on collaborative needs assessments
• Design and improve internal development
methodologies around Adobe AEM solution
• Propose technology solutions to enable the
business to meet/exceed those goals.
• Deliver a robust self-service environment
for the end user community.
• Implement/maintain a repeatable iterative
software development methodology.
• Manage SDLC processes and associated
• Design and code from specifications,
analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software
• Create and integrate content-driven
applications on top of AEMs core platform and integrate with E-commerce
solutions and search engines.
• Lead technology teams to build and maintain
web applications using Adobe’s Experience Manager CMS to include site
architecture, custom components, workflow development, Digital Asset Management
• Integrate websites with web analytics tools
and analyze/report on analytics data
• Experience developing applications,
templates, and components for the Adobe AEM/CQ product (WCM, DAM, CQSE, CRX)
• Experience customizing workflows and
integration with other enterprise systems
• Exposure to AEM Sites 6.x preferred
• Working knowledge and understanding of the
following: Apache Sling, Apache Felix, Apache and App server logs, OSGi,
with SOLR/Lucene, and RabbitMQ or similar messaging systems