Adobe AEM Developer | 2 to 9 Year | Kolkata
- Support the technology implementation of ‘Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)’ as a strategic content management platform
- Support the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks, software architecture, design principles and ways of working.
- Support the Lead Developer in implementing new features or enhancements
- Good knowledge of the AEM 6.x platform, preferably on 6.x version and significant experience of enterprise development on Adobe AEM Sites.
- Deep knowledge of the entire Adobe AEM stack: AEM Modules, Granite Platform (Granite UI, Apache Sling, JCR, CQSE and OSGi (Apache Felix)).
- Working experience designing AEM Component Dialogs for Touch UI with Coral UI & Granite UI framework.
- Strong knowledge & experience of Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in the following frameworks related with Adobe AEM: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM Use API.
- Specific experience in component based development in Java using OSGi.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven) & Static Analysis software (SonarQube),Source Code Management (GIT/Stash, SVN).
- Experince working in Finance Domain
- Application Integration / Web Services experience (XML, REST, SOAP & messaging)
June 1, 2021