A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: AEM Solution Architect
Location: Fort Mills. SC
Job Description: 8 Years’ Experience in AEM Consultant
- Responsibilities Install and configure Adobe Experience Manager for on premise solutions or cloud based solutions Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe Experience Manager for global enterprises
- Key understanding of AEM Managed Services Streamlining components and templates to work across multiple digital properties medicare net school of medicine microsites Ability to take a hands on approach to resolving complex code issues.
- Configure OSGI settings for an AEM install base Install and Configure core code bundles for AEM related projects Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to customers and present design options considerations Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the Digital marketing program for a customer
- Hands on development of AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework Employ strong coding standards for efficiency readability and reuse Help design analytics scenarios Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target Qualifications.
- Experience in architecting at least 2 large implementation of Adobe Experience Manager 6 0 and later required AEM 6 4 is a plus Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools Strong leadership and communication skills Minimum
- 6 years of experience in Web Content Management.
- 10 years of IT experience Strong JEE and front end technology experience in Angular JQuery SASS CSS Hands on architect to do Proof of concepts and building framework as needed Good to have mobile hybrid application development experience SOA development experience using NodeJS and related technologies
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.