About the Role/Overview
About the Role/Overview
Position: AEM Architect (1036822)
Project Location: Malvern, PA / Remote
• The qualified candidate will be part of development team to design and develop a large scale web based platforms using Adobe AEM Design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM
• Convert client provided content into AEM content Design and improve solutions around Adobe AEM solution
• Prototypes interactive interfaces with multiple states and roles
• Conducts user testing and reporting on the outcomes
• Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
• Experience in a fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment
• 10 years of relevant technical experience
• Excellent understanding of Adobe Experience Cloud
• 5 years of experience building with Adobe Experience Manager
• Strong technical expertise and experience with Adobe AEM product suite including AEM CRX Target and DAM
• Experience with continuous integration tools such as MS DEVOPS and or Jenkins including installation and administration and facilitating developer training
• Experience with designing implementing and supporting a DevSecOps environment code repository binary repository continuous integration delivery error tracking AEM versions AEM 5 6 1 6 0 6 1 6 2 6 5
• Experience in architecting applications templates and components for the Adobe AEM product WCM DAM CRX
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.