About the Role/Overview
Position: Adobe Workfront Developer
Project Location: NYC, NY/ Remote
• In depth understanding of Adobe Workfront object types including custom forms and approval workflows templates durations work effort planned hours
• In depth understanding of Adobe Workfront Setup including access levels layout templates project preferences and other methods to achieve simplicity of end user design
• Understanding of and experience with Marketing and campaign process mapping
• Utilize systems and business analysis technics to develop and facilitate impactful Adobe Workfront discovery and design sessions with client cross functional teams
• Document and evolve client operational business requirements mapping them to critical business drivers for the purpose of system functional specifications
• Design develop test and deploy successful Workfront enterprise work management implementations
• Deliver and engage customer with initial Workfront scoping call to determine workflows personas and team structure to help progress the customers to acquire Adobe Workfront
• Oversee and deliver against each client contract ensuring programs are delivered on time and on budget
• Respond to the customer software and system requirements in the development of a proposal that addresses their deliverables against the Scope of Work
• Ensure effective communication with clients including delivery of regular status updates against contract goals and budget
• A minimum of three years of experience in Workfront implementation experience with large complex organizations is required
• Experience and or training in complex project management IT PMO involving cross functional teams is preferred
• Experience and or training in on site business analysis process review and optimization consulting is preferred
• Experience and or training in the implementation of various SaaS solutions including analysis design configuration and change management is required
• Experience and or training in information architecture or systems design is preferred
• Understanding of different Adobe Workfront personas
• Familiarity with native connectors and other Adobe Workfront products and services
• Familiarity with project management including agile and waterfall and resource management concepts
Qualifications Workfront Consultant Certified Preferred
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.