The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team partner with businesses to help them adapt and respond effectively to the challenges of a constantly changing world, this is done by delivering thought leading transformational solutions.
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are: Multi Cloud, Enterprise Integration and Deployment and Digital Agility.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
We’re currently looking for an Adobe Experience Cloud Lead to join our rapidly expanding DCX practice. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Define audience and analytics strategy, an analysis framework and a roadmap to reach identified KPIs
- Work closely with Data Science department in order to create a unified view of audience data
- Contribute to and support the development and execution of audience strategies that enables the most effective use of the data assets
- Analyse internal, external or integrated audience data and information to identify insights that support business decision and initiatives
- Influence internal teams and take a leadership role to ensure that key audience segmentations are used appropriately and regularly
- Become the key resource for segmentation
- Contribute to the creation of a cross-device segmentation strategy to establish a large pool of UID profiles for universal frequency capping;
- Understand the existing trait taxonomy to develop potential additional and relevant audience segments for programmatic and marketing automation usage
- Help define and manage processes to continually maintain and improve audience data quality; identify and manage new data management processes and controls for all divisional data sources to improve operational efficiency and return on technology investment (ROT);
- Help define and manage the advanced analytics framework and reporting infrastructure for marketing and media within the Tech stack (including, DMP, CRM campaign manager, Analytics);
- Ensure data and naming convention integrity across all media and marketing initiatives;
- Understand 1st party data set as well as negotiate and integrate new 2nd and 3rd party data partnerships to improve Audiences performance, scale and number of signals.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience in Adobe Audience Manager, Analytics and Target Lifecycle, coupled with experience designing large scale technology solutions using Adobe Experience Cloud
- Advanced SQL knowledge is a bonus
- Audience-centric with expertise in segmentation and personlisation
- Deep familiarity with digital marketing (acquisition, retention, loyalty, cross-sell, up-sell), multi-channel campaigns and with the advertising ecosystem, including working with programmatic platforms like DSPs, SSPs
- Solid understanding of data collection, activation and measurement concepts within the digital space
- Extended experience with a CRM or marketing automation platforms (use of CRM campaign solutions like Adobe campaign)
- Well versed with audience data management platforms (DMP such as Adobe Audience Manager);
- Experience with ad servers like DoubleClick, Adgear or EyeReturn and good understanding of tracking solutions;
- Expertise in analytics and reporting: knowledge of analytics platforms like Google or Adobe Analytics is required
- Leadership and ability to influence and collaborate with multiple teams and sites
- 3rd party data knowledge and negotiation skills to acquire 2nd party data is a plus
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.