Role – Adobe Live Cycle Analyst
Type- Full time
Location – Chicago, IL
Capgemini is looking for candidates who are at the forefront of their industry and produce innovative software solutions.
- Plan and perform analysis of client’s business processes, business flows, rules and forms requirements and guide the subsequent design utilizing best practices
- Manage and conduct requirements gathering, stakeholder interviews and workshops to identify the business needs and requirements
- Assist with gap analysis, business process redesign, roadmap planning and developing proof-of-concepts
- Participate in requirements gather for strategic initiatives.
- Consults and provides recommended Adobe LiveCycle solutions at customer sites.
- Drives the installation and configuration of Adobe LiveCycle products on customer sites
- Prepare detailed specifications and construct business workflows in Adobe LiveCycle
- Mentors team members on product knowledge
- Works with appropriate team members to achieve successful project completion.
- Interfaces with client in professional manner
- Leads initiative in learning the application of Adobe LiveCycle products in vertical market space
- Provide technical input in completing proposals, SOWs and contracts
- Work on multiple projects concurrently to meet and exceed customer requests
- Recommend best practises and standards for integration of systems, develop target solution roadmaps
Desired Skills & Experience
- Min 8+ years of IT experience
- Experience with Adobe 7 and Adobe Live Cycle Enterprise Suite (ES4)
- Advanced functional knowledge of document creation and delivery processes (e.g. data acquisition, formatting, print, electronic delivery, archival, imaging, fulfilment processes)
- Must have 4+ years of strong experience in Forms development using
- LiveCycle Assembler.
- LiveCycle Output
- LiveCycle Reader Extensions
- LiveCycle Production Print (good to have)
- Ability to create LiveCycle custom components using Java
- Experience integrating LC and external systems using Java
- Experience in Adobe Migration projects
- Experience with Java/J2EE applications development
- Must have strong experience using XML, XSD, XSL, XSL-FO
- Hands on experience with StreamServe (OpenText) Persuasion is a plus
- Unix Shell Scripting skills
- Databases: SQL Server, DB2, Oracle
- Application Servers: JBOSS, WebLogic, WebSphere (Desirable)
- Exposure to other Document Composition tools such as HP Exstream, Thunderhead, Cincom, DOC1, EMC Expressions
- Content Management experience in Weblogic, Websphere, Filenet, Documentum is a plus
- Experience leading large complex corporate projects involving policy development, statements or regulatory documents
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project delivery methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of enterprise
- Experience working with integrated on and off shore team
- Logical and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent client delivery approach with a ‘Can do-will do’ attitude
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now