Overview of the role
We are looking for senior level Adobe Functional Analysts to take responsibility to both lead the conversion of our Adobe custom based or digital solutions opportunities into wins and then lead the business requirements and solution of the deal. Reporting to the Adobe Practice Lead and Delivery Unit Leadership within DCX, you will work closely with our Sector, Account Management and Delivery teams to qualify, shape, secure and deliver new business.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team who will lead the Adobe solution and delivery across Capgemini UK&I.
Who you’ll be working with
Digital Customer Experience (DCX) is a core part of Capgemini UK’s Application Services organisation. We specialise in the use of leading edge technologies to help our clients achieve business value though end-to-end digital transformation. We are Agile and DevOps enabled, cloud first organisation delivering omnichannel experiences that include UX/UI, Front End, Web and Commerce services and solutions.
DCX is growing an Adobe practice in the UK due to interest shown by our clients, and the opportunities we are seeing across multiple markets and sectors. Adobe has selected Capgemini as a key growth partner in the UK&I with the ability to leverage end-to-end capability and deliver customer success.
What you’ll do
- Liaise with the client and senior stakeholders to interpret their business requirements and create Adobe specific technical specifications
- Write product specifications and design documentation for system components
- Contribute towards estimating and planning the delivery of significant components of Adobe AEM solutions, in collaboration with the technical lead
- Conform to design and development standards adapted to the project context
- Define the templates and components that meet the quality and architectural standards agreed for the team, including the documentation and implementation of unit tests, scripts and test harnesses of the Adobe solution
- Demonstrate or present delivered functionality to client teams
- Work across the entire delivery lifecycle, including the identification and resolution of functional defects during test execution phases
- Manage the configuration and release management of the templates and components delivered as part of the AEM (or Adobe Cloud Solution)
- Initiate communication with members of other teams to ensure effective implementation
- Show the value of AEM for the client’s business needs
- Ability to communicate complex technology concepts in to a non-technology audience
- Functions as process and customer champion
- Flush out requirement details for product/release backlog and prioritize with the client
- Work with the product owners to groom and define User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and BDD/What-If Scenarios
- Support custom training
What you’ll bring
- Knowledge of setup, development and configuration of the AEM 6.3 – 6.5
- Solid understanding of all Adobe AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs, widgets etc., and the AEM development and deployment process
- Knowledge across the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, ability to solve problems for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK
- In-depth understanding of the typical Adobe use cases of Digital Platform implementations (AEM, Target, Analytics, DTM, Campaign etc.)
- Bring strong Business Analysis (with technical knowledge) capabilities in Adobe, including analytical, problem solving, and stakeholder capabilities, to work on high profile projects that deliver the value directly to the client
- Experience and understanding of Agile delivery processes
- Experience with continuous integration and automated testing tools
- Capable of interfacing with clients and managing their demands and expectations
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Knowledge of good practice around usability, maintainability and accessibility
- 8-10 years of experience working in a top-tier agency, consulting or technology organisation
- Nice to have – working experience of Magento Commerce, Adobe Analytics, Target, Audience Manager, and Adobe Campaign (in that order of priority)
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini.
We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.