What can we offer you and your career for you to consider us as your new employer?
Do you love Adobe products, programming and fika with your colleagues? We at Capgemini have fantastic opportunities and enable you to get the future you want.
About the role:
As an Adobe Developer at Capgemini you will learn the newest Adobe products and have the possibility to have strategic growth across the Nordics. We have clients and opportunities within Adobe AEM, Magento, Campaign, Target, Analytics, Forms and many other exciting Adobe products.
In our team you will have the opportunity to get the work that you want and have the possibility to reach the opportunities that you wish for. Do you want to work within finance, retail, manufacturing, public, telecom or energy sectors? We have clients globally and many opportunities of variation depending on your wishes.
We help our clients, society, and our employees to create a better future and enable the future that we want to reach together.
You are a great fit if you are nice, social, have a few years of implementation experience with Adobe products and have a good frontend experience. We’d appreciate if you either have knowledge of ReactJS, Angular and/or Java.
We are looking for experienced Adobe developers, tech leads, system architects, solution architects, and much more – please apply to us and we can tell you so much more!
As a Capgemini employee, you are offered:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues in Sweden only, you are part of a large, tech focused community, with a course catalog of over 500 courses and certifications.
- A variety of innovative projects with well-known clients and world-leading partners – alongside with the security of being employed in a long-standing, successful organization.
- An inclusive corporate culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously engaged in initiatives that promote diversity and women in tech; we run LGBTQ networks and aim for inclusion in all types of staff activities – from sports club to art association. Please find out more about Capgemini as an employer HERE.
All employees are covered by a collective agreement and receive occupational pension, insurance, parental benefits and health care allowance – among other benefits.
In recent employee surveys, our employees particularly emphasize:
- A friendly and flexible workplace culture
- Supportive managers and freedom of speech
- Strong values and diversity focus
- Good work-life balance
The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. Get the future you want