As a Adobe campaign Technical Architect, you will Create and implement strategies that improve business processes and define digital technology roadmap in collaboration with business stakeholders, business partner’s team to support business growth of clients.
- A strategic technical thinker to work closely with business as a consultant, understanding client requirements, plan and recommend Adobe Campaign (Classic) solution.
- Design architecture and be able to present it to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Will be responsible for designing and developing solutions to meet client’s business objectives based on consumer insight and data in general.
- Create and implement strategies that improve business processes and define digital technology roadmap in collaboration with business stakeholders, business partner’s team to support business growth of clients.
- Ability to design/architect custom campaign data model based on requirements is value add.
- Architect, configure, administer, and operate Adobe Campaign to build Multi-channel campaigns
- Work with client stakeholders to understand campaign marketing requirements and translation into Adobe Campaign technical solutions
- Consult and drive Adobe Campaign implementation, provide post implementation guidance and ongoing support to clients.
- Provide Adobe Campaign Classic technical solutions, including campaigns, workflows, API integrations, and ETL processes that balance architecture standards and plans, total cost of ownership, and feasibility
- Contribute to best practice to manage performance and scalability.
Required and Qualifications:
- 10+ years IT work experience
- 4 Years of experience in Adobe Campaign
- Strong technical design and architectural skills
- Understand Marketing platforms and ways to integrate systems
- Hands on campaign & Data Mgmt Exp. for customer data in Adobe Campaign
- Database schemas and ETL implementation skills
- Must demonstrate understanding of latest trends in digital marketing market space, including integration with mobile channel, data management in the new space, integration of online/offline channels
- Must have worked on at least 2 full lifecycle of campaign mgmt using Adobe Campaign applications
- Good to have experience in other campaign tools like SFMC, Eloqua, Pardot
- Good to have experience in other campaign tools like SFMC, Eloqua, PardotGlobal
- Certification in digital marketing/tools is preferred
- Good to have an exposure on Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager
- Experience in international projects and working with remote teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Bilingual English (Business Level)/Japanese (N2 or above)