The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
About the Team
Our Customer Experience Technologies (CXT) team is one of Capgemini’s fastest growing advisory practices. We partner with our clients on strategic issues relating to Digital Strategy and Transformation to achieve business benefits and produce best in class Digital products, as is evident in Capgemini’s recent win in the Digital Transformation space.
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud – transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Adobe Experience Cloud, including Marketing, Analytics, Advertising and Commerce Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment – enabling large scale digital transformation on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform for Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems to deliver a complete unified digital experience
- Digital Agility – delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
About the Role
We’re currently looking for an Adobe Campaign SME to join our rapidly expanding DCX practice. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Working with Technical leads to design a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards.
- Designing and implementing test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Collaborating with Creative, Content, Marketing, and Brand teams to create Digital strategies.
- Developing metrics and tracking integrated campaign effectiveness, utilising internal reporting and system audits and then designing and reporting on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting campaign results regularly and providing recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Managing planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations).
- Providing training to clients on using campaign platforms.
- Leveraging datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Aligning with the Experience Director on all segment, content and experience enhancement initiatives.
What we’re looking for in you…
- Extensive experience in Adobe Campaign Lifecycle, ideally 6-8+ years), coupled with experience designing large scale technology solutions using Adobe Campaign.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and integrating Adobe Campaign with other Adobe marketing cloud solutions.
- Knowledge on Targeting, Action, Deliveries, Flow Control activities
- Experience in other Adobe Marketing Cloud products such as Audience Manager, Target, AEM and Analytics would be advantageous.
- Certifications on Adobe Marketing Products is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of leading the development of solutions on Adobe Campaign with the ability to guide teams and clients throughout the project lifecycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. We can offer our consultants; formal training with industry recognized certifications, the ability to interact with peers in a sharing and inclusive community, a culture of collaboration and recognition, exciting and challenging projects as well as a well-structured and tailored career framework.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.