A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the Capgemini Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Let’s talk about the team
Our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) team is one of Capgemini’s fastest growing advisory practices. We partner with our clients on strategic issues relating to Digital Strategy and Transformation to achieve business benefits and produce best in class Digital products, as is evident in Capgemini’s recent win in the Digital Transformation space.
Within our Adobe team we are continually driving customer value, by leveraging the power of the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform. Our focus areas are:
- Multi Cloud – transforming customer interactions through the power of the entire Adobe Experience Cloud, including Marketing, Analytics, Advertising and Commerce Clouds.
- Enterprise Integration and Deployment – enabling large scale digital transformation on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform for Tier 1 Enterprise clients through integration with back-office systems to deliver a complete unified digital experience
- Digital Agility – delivering agile and timely enhancements and additional capabilities on the Adobe Experience Cloud Platform whilst reducing the time-to-value through CI/CD and DevOps.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
We’re currently looking for an Adobe Campaign Lead to join our rapidly expanding DCX practice. Key dimensions of the role include;
- Working with Solution Architects to design a solution that optimally utilises Adobe tools and supports clients use cases, strategy and industry standards.
- Designing and implementing test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Collaborating with Creative, Content, Marketing, and Brand teams to create Digital strategies.
- Developing metrics and tracking integrated campaign effectiveness, utilising internal reporting and system audits and then designing and reporting on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting campaign results regularly and providing recommendations to leadership and key stakeholders.
- Managing planning, execution, ongoing reporting and optimisation of campaigns (oversee budget spend, manage internal analytics and dashboards, provide optimisation and real time targeting recommendations).
- Providing training to clients on using campaign platforms.
- Leveraging datasets to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
- Aligning with the Experience Director on all segment, content and experience enhancement initiatives.
What we’re looking for in you…
- Extensive experience in the end to end Adobe Campaign Lifecycle
- Experience in building and integrating Adobe Campaign with other Adobe marketing cloud solutions.
- Knowledge on Targeting, Action, Deliveries, Flow Control activities
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value
- Ability to build and Report campaign results regularly to be provided to leadership and key stakeholders
- Develop metrics and track integrated campaign effectiveness, utilising internal reporting and system audits and then design and report on program outcomes/ progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with other Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions would be an advantage
- Certification on Adobe Marketing Products is highly preferred
What we can offer you?
Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience but you will also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant - Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.