Role: Adobe Analytics Architect
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Position: Full time
We are seeking an Adobe Analytics Architect to lead our team in Bridgewater, NJ.
- Participate in requirements gathering and analysis activities with key business stakeholders
- Work closely with key decision makers to prioritize business and information needs
- Participate in developing estimates and project planning
- Determine and evaluate tools and products for architecture design for Adobe platform Improve data collection and reporting and assist in the creation of reports and analysis Develop overall implementation plan
- Suggest life cycle tools upper and lower CASE tools
- Develops applications in Adobe Marketing platform for digital marketing analytics reporting and analysis
- Plans and performs technical research problem determination and resolution and technical training
- Recommends development techniques environments and technologies as appropriate to the development of application systems
- Become familiar with current process implement and update processes
- Familiarize and follow Change Management process
- Create dashboards and reports in Adobe
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Launch and Launch API
- String knowledge in implementing Adobe marketing solution in mobile applications
- Ability to work within a team structure
- Experience in analytical and creative problem solving techniques and approaches digital advertising and website management
- Ability to work autonomously while producing quality work output in a fast paced environment
- Proficient at documenting the findings and processes Working knowledge of JIRA
Skills and Qualification
- Overall about 10 years’ experience in IT industry
- Good knowledge in the latest digital marketing trends and technologies
- Up to 5 years’ experience in Adobe Analytics and Adobe Tag Manager
- About 5 years’ experience in JQuery and Java Script
- About 5 years’ Experience in Google Analytics
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- `This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.