Adobe AEM Developer | 6 to 9 years | Pune & Hyderabad
- Support the technology implementation of ‘Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)’ as a strategic content management platform
- Support the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks, software architecture, design principles and ways of working.
- Support the Lead Developer in implementing new features or enhancements.
- Working experience designing AEM Component Dialogs for Touch UI with Coral UI & Granite UI framework.
- Experience in the following frameworks related with Adobe AEM: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM Use API.
- Specific experience in component based development in Java using OSGi.
- Strong knowledge & experience of Continuous Delivery.
- Source Code Management (GIT/Stash, SVN).Application Integration / Web Services experience (XML, REST, SOAP & messaging)
- Good knowledge of the AEM 6.x platform, preferably on 6.x version
- Significant experience of enterprise development on Adobe AEM Sites.
- Deep knowledge of the entire Adobe AEM stack: AEM Modules, Granite Platform (Granite UI, Apache Sling, JCR, CQSE and OSGi (Apache Felix)).
- Knowledge of TDD/BDD, CI(Jenkins, Maven) & Static Analysis software (SonarQube).
- Banking Domain Experience
November 17, 2021