Role: Adobe AEM Developer – 2 to 9 years – Pune / Bangalore
- Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex web application using Adobe AEM –
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on Adobe AEM core platform and integrate with E-commerce solutions and search engines.
- Asset Management (DAM) implementation, object model design (Java APIs), implementation, and unit testing.
- Experience with migrating large content from a CMS into Adobe AEM Translates business requirements into technical details relevant to Adobe AEM.
- Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM.
JobSpecification / Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of Adobe AEM Experience,
- Deep understanding of Adobe AEM, Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, JSTL skills and combined with a strong understanding of enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
- Expertise in Java, web development experience and other Content management system experience.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- 2 to 9 Years