Adobe AEM Developer / 3 – 15 yrs. / Hyderabad
• Rapidly iterate on product and platform features by quickly understanding requirements and producing good quality code.
• Be a subject matter expert by identifying technology trends and platforms (including web and mobile apps) and collaborate with other team members to make recommendations based on the company’s needs.
• Be involved in all stages of development, from product ideation through architecture and execution.
• Help evolve the software development methodology based on agile and lean thinking, including impacting the development of coding conventions, documentation standards, testing procedures and quality assurance.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
• Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and implement strategies and solutions to help reduce the likelihood of reoccurrence.
• Identify competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and provide an assessment of obstacles and technical hurdles to the success of the project.
• Interface with Architects to understand the design skeleton.
• Create the framework for apps, set standards/guidelines.
• Hands-on Coding
• The qualified candidate will be part of development team to design and develop a large scale web-based platform written and hosted Open Source technologies
• Design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM
• Convert client provided content into AEM content
• Design and improve solutions around Adobe AEM solution
• Prototypes interactive interfaces with multiple states and roles
• Conducts user testing and reporting on the outcomes
• Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
• Experience in a fast paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment
Primary Skills: Adobe AEM
Experience Required: 2 to 9 years