ADOBE AEM CONSULTANT: 4 years to 6 years
Description (Role & Responsibilities):
- Should possess architecture & development experience on Adobe CQ5/AEM.
- Experience in defining & realizing end-to-end Solution Architecture for large systems.
- At least 1-2 years in Architecture roles for AEM/CQ X versions.
- Good Knowledge of Test and Target , Adobe Analytics, Google analytics Experience in working with enterprise search, analytics and personalization.
- Experience in designing multichannel distribution & social channels.
- Experience in working with J2EE framework and familiarity with best practices. Should have interacted with clients on a regular basis.
- Must have good knowledge on the various modules in AEM – MSM, Replications, Search etc.
- Must have experience in tools like Eclipse Maven Must have experience with source control management tools Should be able to work independently and have good communication skills.
- Good to have experience with Version control tools, SVN, Git.
- Good to have experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito.
- Good to have knowledge on Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo etc
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Ability to play key lead roles .
- Ideal candidate should be willing to travel within India/Outside India if situation demands.
- Ideal candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Should be a Graduate/Post Graduate from one of the reputed university.
Experience: 4 years to 9 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
INTERVIEW DATE : 22nd SEPTEMBER '2018 (SATURDAY)
INTERVIEW LOCATIONS: Bangalore/Hyderabad/Noida/Pune