Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong project management skills applied in a business/corporate environment
- Experience in managing multiple design project
- Strong client management and team management skills
- Experience of managing employee life cycle activities like personal/job/pay changes, HR documentation, New hire/onboarding, transfers, leave & absences, promotions, relocations, separations, etc.
- System data entry experience (SAPHRON, SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle, etc.) – any one mandatory
- Handle employee requests according to the project deadlines – Handle complex problems raised by client and provide solution
- Handle client communication and client Reporting
- Excellent job organization and time management skills
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead and manage the client engagement and the project team and Contribute to team “Business As Usual” activities such as hiring, process improvement, service standardization, etc.
- Works with designated stakeholders to gather and finalize commitments to meet contractual thresholds; Respond to client’s queries & escalations accurately (via phone, live chat, email and case management system)
- Process, maintain & administer HR transactions & provide support (e.g. joiners/leavers, personal/job/pay data changes, promotions, employee records & documents, bonus, pension, annual compensation cycle, etc.)
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures and organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes on the defined support tool
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).