We are looking out candidates for Senior Associate HRO role for Kolkata location.
Experience; 3 to 5 years
Kindly find the JD given below;
- Responsible for processing the HR data correctly with expected quality in a tight SLA driven environment
- Interact with the client /employee/stakeholder on a regularly basis via IM and email
- Contribute towards the development and continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures
- Should participate/drive clients meetings and resolve queries
- Responsible for documentation management
- Assisting Team Leads with periodic Service delivery data as and when required
The role holder must comply with all the Quality Management System (QMS), Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements and guidelines of the organization
Desired candidate profile:
- Relevant work experience in HR Administration/Operations space.
- Experience in use of HR systems e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle.
- Hands-on expertise in creation / update of SOPs is an added plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook).
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Self-starter, ability to work independently in multitasking environment and balance workload based on priorities is highly recommended.
- Willingness to learn new processes and constantly evolve in terms of delivery quality with a “can do” attitude.
- Proactive, deadline oriented with an eye for details
- Innovative and analytical. Ability to identify process gaps and devise improvement ideas
Building supportive relationships with peers, colleagues & Clients
Thanks & regards,