Who you’ll be working with
Through a global network of more than 25,000 professionals, Capgemini’s Financial Services Strategic Business Unit (FS SBU) delivers deep domain expertise and enhanced service offerings to some of the world’s top financial services institutions.
The Application Development & Maintenance practice is the largest practice within Capgemini Finanical Services, with a headcount of 6000+ servicing 500+ clients globally.
ADM is the primary home for delivery-focused individuals, and as such we have established a number of partnerships with the wider industry including Microsoft, IBM, Sun and Oracle – to name but a few – with whom we collaborate on a regular basis to bring new and innovative solutions to the market.
Given our diverse skillset, ADM is involved in all aspects of client work within the financial services sector, and aims to provide exciting and challenging work to our employees, whilst also ensuring individuals have a defined progression path combined with a certification process that allows them to manage their development and careers at Capgemini.
The focus of your role
As a Scrum Master within our financial services business unit, you will be required to work with a range of clients within the financial services sector, to guide their delivery teams and projects in adopting Agile and Scrum practices, values and mindset, and to support the team in becoming self-organising, to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum framework.
What you will be doing
- Support and educate product owners and delivery teams, building a safe and trusting environment within which your teams can work
- Lead by example to support delivery, assisting in improving communication and transparency, removing impediments and holding a pace sustainable for the team and organisation
- Develop and coach high-performing, motivated delivery teams
- Be an example of continual improvement, growing your craft, learning new skills, tools & techniques
What you will bring to the role
Background: experienced IT professional, with global / multi country alliance, business development, pre-sales/ delivery and/or sales experience.
– Track record of successful alliance and/or sales management
– Solid experience in relevant technology organizations
– Product and solution experience in Pega and related technologies preferable
– Alliances management, experience with networking in complex organizations
– Sales management skills including pipeline management and forecasting
– Global market awareness
– Strong Executive presence
– Rigorous program management and change management skills
– Global perspective and thinking
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Sales, alliance and marketing experience
– Business acumen
– Excellent presentation skills
– Industry and technology understanding
– Strong negotiation and conflict management skills, understanding of win/win
– Ability to influence and convince executives
– Fluent in English, additional languages beneficial
– Strong networking and relationship development skills
– Diplomacy and knowledge of complex federated/matrix models
– Confident working in an international and “virtual” team and network
– Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment
– Successful in teaming, collaboration and ability to thrive in a multi-cultural environment
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other and with our clients, we get under the skin of business and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.