SAP MM/SD consultant for Functional Analyst role
- Work on functional changes (incl. projects), estimates, functional analysis. Delivering quality on-time
- Participate support & project activities
- Advise client using his expertise on the SAP MM and/or SD modules (Procurement, Inventory management, External Service Management, Contracts, Logistics Invoice Verification, Batch and Serial no. Management, Output Determination, Cross Module Integration, Purchasing, Pricing procedure, Release Strategies, Special Procurement processes.)
- Provide solutions, promote usage of standard SAP in relation to business needs, logic and processes
Product expertise (*5*- 7 years)
- Able to establish specifications and parameters of standard functions in the Materials Management & Sales&Distributions (MM/SD) SAP modules and corresponding business function.
- Able to analyze and solve issues in standard customization or specific SAP programs (ABAP)
- Able to understand clients expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP
- A SAP certifications in MM or SD is a plus.
- A SAP S4 Hana certification is recommended.
Functional expertise (_5_–7 years)**
- Should have knowledge of effective change management process : Understanding the requirement and writing functional specifications, test all the changes (process, customizing), formal validation before put in production, documentation.
- General understanding of the enterprise functions and operational processes
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with Business stakeholders within the enterprise and the functional ecosystem
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self organized and communicative
- Challenged by complex problems
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Service-oriented attitude
- Fluent oral communication skills in French and/or Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English