Role: Adabas DBA
Location: NYC, NY
Opening in New York city, NY for application DBA in Natural Adabas DB2.
The candidate should have very good communication skills and should be able to interact with the client directly. Experience in working in finance/banking/capital markets will be an advantage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Database Physical Design
• Support DPF environment
• Tune applications / SQL
• Create tables and other database objects
• Translate logical design to physical design
• Perform Capacity planning and help decide the server configuration
• Tune PL/SQL program if needed
• Resolve any DB2 related issues
• All of the duties of an Application DBA
Basic Technical Requirements
• At least 10 years of relevant experience and 3+ years of Adabas Natural DB2.
• Must have expert knowledge in maintaining DPF – Data Warehouse DB2 environment
• Should be an excellent Application DBA
• Must be good in performance tnin
• Exposure to Capital market
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Project Management Skills Requirement
• Must have very good communication skills
• Should be able to work in offshore-onsite model
• Should be proactive and self-starter
• Must knowledge of a development project life sycle.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law