The job on offer
An exciting opportunity to work as part of a growing End User Services UK department supporting multiple high profile clients as part of the Capgemini portfolio. The role of AD Engineer is a technical position that requires the individual to possess a basic understanding of a wide range of enterprise applications software and technologies, as well as business objectives and system requirements. Candidate must possess an effective blend of work experience, education and training in all essential functions.
- Daily administration of Active Directory infrastructure and components that include any/all of the following tasks:
- Daily handling of both automated and user submitted tickets.
- Troubleshooting, data analysis and reporting of application and infrastructure environments that may assist other teams with incident and problem investigations.
- Delivery of new or enhanced services that align with our strategic roadmap.
- Evaluation of new software or processes that may lead to new or enhanced services.
- Strict adherence to processes, especially Incident, Problem, Change and Project Management.
- Experience of enterprise monitoring processes across platforms and functions.
- Experienced in Windows administration, at a minimum, for toolset installs, maintenance activities, and troubleshooting.
- Incorporates strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to effectively employ available resources and best practices (i.e. automation of manual procedures) where applicable.
- Utilizes strong communication and collaboration skills to meet performance and customer requirements. Recommends and presents solutions to all levels of management on desirable or necessary technology changes or improvements.
- Delivers solutions following established team and business standards, though approved Eaton processes.
- Can operate in a large network / distributed infrastructure environment as a resource in large-scale, highly complex infrastructure projects. Fault/Performance/Service Level Management in the enterprise space.
- Follows established and standard processes for all functions (ITIL or otherwise)..
- Is adaptive and flexible, client-friendly, has a professional attitude with an ability to effectively communicate with business as well as technical personnel.
- Seeks out other resources to resolve problems. Deadline driven with an ability to successfully prioritize requests from multiple sources.
- Documents and records procedures as needed and contributes to organizational content repositories
Why Capgemini is so unique
- At Capgemini we don’t just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
- We aim to build an environment where employees can enjoy a positive work-life balance. Through our New Normal campaign, we are looking to embed hybrid working in all that we do and make flexible working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements.
- At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
- All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Get the future you want
Growing clients’ businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what’s possible. It’s why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world’s leading businesses. And it’s how you’ll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you’ll build the skills you want. And you’ll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com