Job title Production Support L1
Reports to Production Support Lead
Operation of production systems, monitoring, scheduling and control, reports distribution, service level support, backup, recovery, capacity and disaster recovery planning.
Duties and responsibilities
• Willing to work in shifts to provide 24/7 on-site or on-call support
• Incident and Problem management
• Health check and monitoring production system and job scheduling to ensure SLA is meet.
• Education – Bachelors or higher degree preferably in Computer Science or IT
• Ability to exercise judgment to research and solve problems where the answer is not apparent.
• Ability to function independently within a multi-task environment while mastering a variety of tasks and functions.
• Specialized knowledge
1. Good to have knowledge and experience of working in banking , anti money laundering, compliance
2. Good to have knowledge of at least one Actimize module
3. Good to have knowledge of at least one of software development JAVA or .NET
4. Good to have knowledge of scripting in Windows and Linux
5. Good to have knowledge of scheduling software such as Control-M or Tivolli
• Experience –2-3 years of experience of working on software development or production support.