Capgemini is looking for an AEM Developer
We are looking for an AEM developer to design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM. Participate in the implementation of AEM content modeling, workflows, templates, and components.
Location/Relocation/Remote Chicago IL, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC/no/yes.
• 6+ years of experience in Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5, preferably AEM 6.3 and above versions
• Good knowledge about object-oriented programming and commonly used programming languages: Java, J2EE Servlet/JSP, XML
• Experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles
• Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
• Sound knowledge on multi-site management, sling models/Sightly (HTL) and workflows
• Working knowledge and understanding of the following: Apache, App server logs, RESTful web services
• Good understanding of Integration with adobe experience cloud products like Adobe Analytics, Target, campaign
• Thorough knowledge of AEM back-end development with OSGI services, integration with external system
• Through knowledge of the permission management including creation of user, user groups and permission management in AEM
• Experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools
• Deep understanding on dispatchers and all its configurations
• Familiarity with basic Linux or Unix concepts and commands
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• Adobe Certified Expert – Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.