The job on offer
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Finance Team in the Highlands supporting the Cloud Infrastructure business in the UK.
The successful candidate will work closely with finance and business colleagues to ensure a successful month-end close process for projects and services, accurate and timely reporting of month end financials, and adherence to financial control and processes.
We are looking for someone that is flexible and dynamic and has the energy, commitment, and resilience to achieve targets in a challenging and evolving business environment. You will be able to prioritise and organise your own work to ensure deadlines are met, and you will be credible and collaborative and enjoy working as part of a team towards a common goal.
- You will get involved in supporting a variety of accounts assisting with the month-end close process (actuals and forecast) for projects and services, liaising with both Project Management Office (PMO) and Account Managers
- Working to ensure reliable and timely monthly reporting of Actuals and Forecasts
- Working with the financial controller to provide management with valuable analysis on variances and risks
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly reporting packs
- Supporting the invoicing and accounts receivable process within the Account
What you’ll bring
- No qualification or experience necessary
- Commitment to undertake professional qualification (ACCA / CIMA), which will be funded by Capgemini
- Expert proficiency in spoken and written English
- Strong communication and influencing skills, must be credible with management
- Able to prioritise and organise own work, to deliver to agreed deadlines
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com