Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for candidate who would like to join Capgemini Poland Internal Finance SSC for the position of P2P Team Leader reporting to Accounting and Reporting Manager.
Within this role P2P Team Leader will be responsible for timely and accurate entries in Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o.’s accounting books and ensure quality, compliance and transparency of recorded transactions as well as ensuring accurate levels of internal controls within accounting processes.
- Supervision on 3WM and AP posting process
- Managing vendor query resolution
- Ensure smooth co-operation with Company’s Procurement function
- Managing Procurement/AP issue log
- Support implementation of Procurement/Vendor management system
- Support tax team in VAT AP reviews
- AP invoices processing
- Other tasks assigned by Accounting & Reporting Manager
- Educational background in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Accounts Payable experience and knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite and Business Object would be an asset
- Knowledge of Polish Accounting and Tax rules would be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.