Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The purpose if the role is to provide the services from F&A area to the Client, by managing and processing documents in RTR area as well as to reply to queries raised by the Client.
- Master data maintenance (Chart of accounts, Fixed Assets register)
- Bank reconciliation
- Journal Entry preparation/posting
- Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- Period Closed Entries
- Close General Ledger and Sub Ledgers
- Cost accounting and support in payment process
- Effective cooperation with Clients and colleagues, supporting India Team
- Ensures that the daily activities, within his/her responsibilities, are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Achieves targets to maximize productivity, quality and service standards
- Demonstrates knowledge of processes and procedures relevant to the function
- Responsible for a customer focused service towards the client, reacting to client requests and queries in a timely fashion
- Continually seek out ways to improve client satisfaction
- Contributes to a positive and supportive team culture.
- Shares knowledge on R2R Process and related procedures with other team members
- Very good knowledge of English is essential
- Very good knowledge of German (B2 level)
- Relevant experience in R2R area
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.