We’re currently looking for an Account Security Manager/Subject Matter Expert for a large enterprise customer.
Get the opportunity to work together with highly talented and senior consultants on exiting projects within Cloud & Infrastructure services.
You daily job will for example include:
- Driving Account Security Governance, including Risk Management
- Having a sound appreciation of the customers’ business, what are their core products, where and what their market is, what successes they have had, where are the challenges, where is the business moving to (how is it changing).
- Understanding the nature and composition of the client’s IT eco-system, including areas of responsibility
- Understanding what tooling has been deployed, what are the capabilities and limitations, who operates and maintains that tooling to what level of satisfaction/value.
- Establish an expert knowledge of the security elements of the contractual terms, and a solid appreciation of the wider contract.
- Document an information security strategy / plan aligned with the client’s business goals and objectives.
- Together with the Compliance Manager, document current and potential legal, regulatory, and security standard requirements that affects the client / contract.
- Identify the drivers affecting the organization (e.g., technology, business environment, cultural, risk tolerance, geographic location) and their impact on information security within the threat landscape of which the business operates.
- Document the roles and responsibilities for information security throughout the organization and Capgemini’s delivery.
- Identify, document and communicate any client security policy requirements that may impact Capgemini’s delivery to the client.
- Establish internal and external reporting and communication channels that support information security.
- Ability to develop a business case justifying investment in information security.
- Cooperate actively with Capgemini partners to ensure existing solutions are reaching full capabilities and leveraging partnerships to drive future enhancements.
We believe that you are a person who:
- is passionate about Information and IT Security
- stays current with an ever-changing threat landscape, risk and mitigation strategies and roles and responsibilities via continuous education, certification and professional development.
- has analytical mindset with skills essential for Security and Risk Management
- has the ability to spot and asses security risks wherever they may exist
- has an enquiring nature that does not necessarily accept things at face value
- have excellent decision-making skills combined with good interpersonal and team-working skills
- has the ability to analyze a situation and identify the best course of action
- works with a pro-active, service delivery orientated work ethic, including a desire for constant service improvement and identification of potential improvements to working practices
What we offer:
- International career opportunities and fantastic networks of expertise. With over 1500 colleagues only in Sweden, you are surrounded by a broad and tech-intensive community, and the education catalogue contains over 500 courses and certifications.
- Innovative projects with well-known clients, with world-leading partners and the security of being employed in a long-standing and successful organization
- Becoming part of an open culture where Diversity is one of our most important guiding principles. We are continuously involved in initiatives to promote equality and women in tech; we run HBTQ networks and invest in inclusion in all our initiatives and staff activities – from sports club to arts association.
- We are connected to collective agreements and of course offer a competitive monthly salary, contract pension, a broad insurance cover and many benefits
In our surveys, our employees emphasize in particular:
- A friendly culture with great freedom of action
- Supportive managers and an open conversation climate
- Good values and a strong focus on diversity
- A sustainable workload and a fine balance between work and leisure
Apply now by clicking the Apply button in this add, if you have any questions relating to this position, please contact responsible recruiter Jessica Fogelsjöö, at email@example.com. Due to holiday period a delay regarding feedback may occur.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. Get the Future You Want.