Our ambition is to be the leader for leaders. In practice this means that our clients are the most well-known global and local players facing increasingly complex technology ecosystems. In this setup we act as the leaders designing and providing technology solutions that drive the business growth of our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to our Sales Team.
In your role you
- Manage mid-sized accounts including accountability for sales and monitoring of delivery to ensure profitable and sustainable target revenues within the account
- Develop an account business plan mapping value drivers, targeted units and resources (including use of partners)
- Build and maintain overall relationship with the client and demonstrate leadership
- Address complex client issues involving interactions up to the executive level
- Manage funnel creation and transformation timeline on the account
What you will bring
- Experience in similar role in technology company/IT consulting business
- A good level of technical understanding for being able to learn and keep up to date with the technology solutions provided to the clients and client’s technical environment
- Great stakeholder and client management skills – you understand the key influences in client’s decision-making process and hold great negotiation skills. You are able to intensify the client relationship and build long-term relationships with the clients.
- Competitive, results-driven attitude
- Excellent team spirit
- Great communication skills in Finnish and English
We offer you
Meaningful job and exciting tasks: Capgemini is at the forefront in helping clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth and leveraging latest technologies
Benefits of a large and global IT company: we are one of the world’s leading IT companies, with local ways of working, but global resources for competence development, job opportunities and fringe benefits.
Work with the top clients and facilities: at Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases
Experienced and enthusiastic colleagues to work alongside with
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, salary request and any additional relevant information that you might want to share with us. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact Nithin Nadagouda, firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 570 0977.