Account Manager – Transport/Public Sector
An overview of the role
Secure new business sales in Government Transport with a specific focus on DVSA, DfT and Highways. Focused on selling technology consulting, digital services, CRM, cloud, data and analytics, ERP, cyber, testing and application management.
Why this role?
Reporting into Transport Domain Head, supporting the ongoing growth of the UK transport sub-sector working in close alignment with the Account Lead for Government Transport.
- Building and maintaining active and effective customer relationships with Key Client Stakeholders (Commercial, IT and business)
- Providing account and client management for ongoing engagements supporting growth and client satisfaction
- Maintaining and developing the opportunity pipeline for DVSA, DfT and Highways.
- Co-ordinating and leading on new bids and working with strategic partners (e.g. Microsoft, and AWS) as required.
- Strong Sales ethic
- Working on customer site in the UK
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Proven Central Government and Public Security customer network
- Understanding of new world thinking
- Digital Development and Agile
- Cloud and SaaS
- Technology Consultancy
- Experience of account management in UK Public Sector
- Proven client management and internal stakeholder management skills
- Innovative approach and “can do” attitude
- Social Value
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/”
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm