The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
The Account Manager based in Sydney will focus on growing Capgemini footprint in Banking, will drive & shape proactive deals in identified areas, contributes to account expansion plan driving profitable portfolio shift with guidance from the Account Leadership Team.
Let’s Talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for the development, maintenance and growth of new area by establishing relationships with stakeholders / buyers within set of existing and target accounts
- Proactive sales activities to meet all targets/objectives
- Responsible for determining and driving the strategy for allocated accounts
- Builds deep account intelligence, and helps identify further sales opportunities
- Builds proposals, POVs, and pricing for both proactive bids and RFI/RFPs (with bid team and GBL support)
- Take a leading role in account-based marketing initiatives and events coordination in his/her area
- Work with GBLs, operations teams, and other teams to secure deals
- P&L ownership for the allocated division/ business area or portfolio
- Develop account plans in collaboration with our capability teams, the client, and the Financial Services sector team
- Identify opportunities for growth in the account and local market, promote our differentiating value propositions
- Perform ongoing account planning and management, forecasting of revenue and sales pipeline
- Coordinate proposal creation, presentation and commercial negotiations
- Look after our delivery and service performance with a clear focus on customer satisfaction and delivered outcomes
- Perform Commercial and contractual management of the account
- Achieve and exceed targets for revenue, bookings, margins and receivables
Let’s Talk about your qualifications and experience:
This opportunity is ideal for an experienced Account Manager looking to excel their career further. The following skills/knowledge are highly desirable:
- History of senior or CXO level stakeholder influence and long term relationship management or aspiration to operate at the ‘C-Level’
- Sales experience in the corporate or similar client facing roles
- Sales Leadership, New Business Development / BDE / Key Account Management experience
- Banking and Financial Services domain; Retail / Corporate Banking exposure
- Great track record in achieving targets / goals / KPIs
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Commitment and passion to customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively as an individual as well as part of an integrated team
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to present confidently to an audience from all levels within an organisation
- Curious, right ‘make-it-happen’ attitude, quick learner
- Creativity – good with slideware, proposal development, and story-telling
- General understanding of delivery, agile, Capgemini offers
- Experience of working in a global, geographically dispersed operating model
- Institutional / Commercial banking industry experience is ideal
- Large, complex, enterprise account management experience of ‘multi-tower’, cross-functional, consulting services solutions
- Delivery, service delivery management or customer success experience providing system integration, consulting services, application services, technology & engineering services or other managed services (AMS, BPO, Infrastructure)
- Demonstrable track record of over-achievement against variable commission / bonus targets, gateways & kickers
- Passion and hunger for contemporary, innovative, customer-centric, consultative, solution-sales
- Growth mindset and hunger to continuously learn
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.