Location: UK, with flexibility to travel
This role will primarily be to lead Capgemini’s relationship with a key client in the E&U sector or across all Capgemini Business units. This role will promote Capgemini in the market and will build relationships with clients and IT Services Eco-system partners promoting the Capgemini brand.
This Account Management role will have both a sales and P&L focus but will also require activity in new logo clients as required. P&L management includes delivery oversight of Cloud Infrastructure, Consulting and System Integration projects. You will be supported by relevant Service Delivery Managers.
Working closely with Sector & Delivery Unit Management teams, this individual will be responsible for creating and driving their own pipeline, in line with the business unit’s overall business strategy and direction. Originating and nurturing the development of the business, new revenue streams and directing proposition development will be key focus areas. You will be familiar with the various sources of demand – how to identify them, nurture them and be responsible for building an active pipeline of prospective deals.
You will be expert an in-demand generation activities that are relevant to this market segment and will play a lead role in devising strategies to promote Capgemini in these forums with tangible business results.
Individually you will have clear and unambiguous accountability for improving Capgemini’s credibility within your key client and other target clients in the market. You will both frame and drive business opportunities, leveraging the Cloud Infrastructure, Applications and Consulting Delivery teams. This will also involve the shaping and framing of propositions to meet client requirements working alongside Sector Leadership, Service Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and Proposal Development teams, responsible for sales closure of the deals following Capgemini processes and achieving the sales targets including revenues and profitability.
Capgemini is a market leading provider of digital transformation services to the E&U sector across the world. In the UK we are growing this sector at a significant rate across Energy distribution and retail, Nuclear, Water and Oil Gas and Chemicals. The services we provide help our clients deliver efficient, effective critical services to the UK public & private sectors.
• Personally, have managed and developed at least three deals in excess of £5m+ TCV Cloud Infrastructure and Application solution Deals to FTSE 350 / Fortune 500 organisations. The client must be willing to provide a reference for your leadership role in the sale.
• Recent experience working for a Large Tier-1/2 Global IT or Consulting organisation in Sales or with responsibility for Business Development in the Cloud Infrastructure Solutions space.
• Hold a network of contacts within relevant commercial organisations including software and hardware vendors, industry analysts and advisors besides prospective clients.
• Proven track record of selling in the Utilities or Government both through formal procurement processes and through informal relationship-based selling.
• Exceptional focus on all aspects of P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level
• Experience of overseeing a large Outsourcing contracts and relationships including managing service escalations with a Service Delivery Manager and the delivery teams
• Creative and innovative, with gravitas to lead CIO / IT Director / Board level business meetings to position deals and in sales closure.
• Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents.
• Sold Cloud Infrastructure and Managed Service solutions involving service delivery from Nearshore / Offshore locations outside UK & mutualised teams be able to craft solution including distributed delivery elements, price-to-win and articulating value proposition.
• Ability to innovatively and constructively challenge the status quo to drive forward the business.
• Able to operate with a high degree of independence as well as being part of a team.
• Able to achieve Security Clearance.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.