The job on offer
We are looking for a sales professional with direct experience of selling IT, Network and Digital services into Tier 1 Telco operator/s in the UK.
This role will be responsible for Account Management and Sales for all of Capgemini’s Solutions and Offers in the TMT sector. The Account Management aspect of the role has both a sales and P&L management focus for one of the largest Tier 1 UK Telecom accounts. This role will promote Capgemini in the account and will build relationships with clients and IT Services Eco-system partners promoting the Capgemini brand and broader Capgemini offers in the Telecom space. We are particularly interested in people with proven credentials and experience of selling and acquiring business in Tier 1 Telco.
- Recent experience working for a Large Tier-1/2 Global IT or Consulting organisation with responsibility for Business Development
- Ability to understand and sell the full range of Capgemini services from Consulting through to Outsourcing
- Hold a network of contacts within relevant commercial organisations including software and hardware vendors, industry analysts and advisors besides prospective clients
- Telco Sector experience and expertise with a clear understanding of the key trends, affecting the same.
- Proven track record of selling in the Telecom Sector both through formal procurement processes and through informal relationship-based selling.
- Personally, have led/sold +10m GBP TCV Application Solutions Deals in the UK Telco market. The client must be willing to provide a reference for your leadership role in the sale.
- Exceptional focus on all aspects of P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level.
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents.
- Sold solutions involving service delivery from Nearshore / Offshore locations outside UK & mutualised teams be able to craft solution including distributed delivery elements, price-to-win and articulating value proposition.
- Ability to innovatively and constructively challenge the status quo to drive forward the business.
- Able to operate with a high degree of independence as well as being part of a team.
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
What we’ll offer you
We strongly believe that everybody’s career path is different. We will proactively support your professional development and accelerated career progression – including opportunities to grow your capability and deliver. We work in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, and although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and the cultural diversity that brings. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.