About our team
Automotive & Manufacturing organisations are undergoing major change, facing new external challengers, new technology trends, internal cost pressures, and the some of the industries in the UK face an uncertain future. Leveraging our Capgemini’s strong network of clients, talent and assets, we are ideally positioned to help our clients re-invent their business models, deliver digital transformation and increase their competitiveness. With deep industry specialism in Manufacturing, combined with end business understanding, technology skills, and a highly collaborative working style, you will shape one of our Global Market Leading Manufacturing Accounts globally by driving new business and expanding existing business.
This role will be fundamental in driving forward the digital agenda for our client and we are seeking to hire a proven growth focused account manager to set a visionary direction, maximise the market opportunity, drive the development of the team and deliver for our client globally.
Our client is one of our strategic accounts for Capgemini – with specific support, focus and ambition at Board level – enabling the successful candidate to bring the best of Capgemini’s experience and capability to our client globally.
What you’ll do
• You’ll help drive our strategy, shape our offers, develop our portfolio within our client, with a focus on the 4 ‘R’s
- Reach – CxO intimacy and coverage
- Relevance – Penetration in Cloud & Data + Group/industry portfolio
- Resilience – Progress in market share and annuity business
- Results – Top line growth and improved profitability
• Be fully responsible globally for generating profitable account growth, sustainable revenues, maximizing profit and managing cash collection.
• Orchestrate across our suite of business lines and portfolio offers to drive growth and profitability for Capgemini and value to the client
• Develop the account strategy, manage account planning, sales and operations with geographies and business lines
• Define and track account team targets and performance
• Actively develop propositions that embrace Capgemini’s Intelligent Industry, bringing ideas, vision and commitment in creating differentiated capability in the market
• Use a combination of the organisation’s broader pre-existing relationships and your own network in the client to drive our ambition to double our revenues in the account over the next 2 years.
• Drive consulting, technology and engineering offerings to new and existing client stakeholders, ensuring offerings are relevant and timely. This will require bringing together our full portfolio of offers from Capgemini Invent, Applications, Cloud Infrastructure, Business Services, Digital and Engineering Altran (our new acquisition).
• Work closely with the rest of the UK MALS market unit team to define the portfolio, support general Auto & Manufacturing growth and mentoring other members of the team to ensure their effective development.
• Be an authority and thought leader.
• Ensuring effective delivery and timely completion of projects in alignment with commercial goals.
Externally in the market, you’ll bring the presence and gravitas to initiate, manage and maintain board / senior management relationships. To understand and scope out their challenges and potential solutions and to both sell & deliver top-tier consulting and technology enabled business transformation work.
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring deep Life Sciences sector expertise including consumer, automotive, manufacturing and supply chain. Ideally, you will have an established network of CxO relationships within our client.
To be successful you’ll bring strong personal skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through the use of drive, determination and influencing skills. You’ll have a natural ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior executives and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
You’ll enjoy building and managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. You’ll demonstrate professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll combine the commitment to own and deliver outstanding work with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis.
You will also have experience of delivering end to end P&L – either for an account, or for a sector within previous organisations.
What makes Capgemini unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary and variable compensation. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com