Any UK Capgemini base with flexibility to travel
Who you’ll be working with
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
The focus of your role
As an Account Executive in our Consumer Products sector you will be responsible for driving the major transactions for Capgemini UK across your CP account(s). As part of the role you will both frame and drive business opportunities, leveraging the Capgemini Delivery teams. This will also involve the shaping and framing of propositions to meet client requirements working alongside Sector Leadership, Service Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and Proposal Development teams, responsible for sales closure of the deals following Capgemini processes and achieving the substantial targets including bookings, revenues and profitability.
Key for the role will be the ability to assimilate complex Capgemini business propositions and use them to guide client conversations; with a critical view on achieving relevant, measurable Business outcomes. The fundamental skills of client need and issue discovery are clearly critical here, as is the ability to dynamically switch between issue discovery and proposition qualification. These skills are necessary not only at the early stages of a client relationship but as part of ongoing deal and account management.
What you’ll do
Working closely with the Account teams together with the Sector & Delivery Unit Management teams, you will be responsible for creating and driving your own pipeline, in line with your defined overall account strategy and direction. Originating and nurturing the development of the business, new revenue streams and directing proposition development will be key focus areas.
Much of the activity within our key accounts needs to consider the active competition of other suppliers within the ecosystem; as well as the multiple alliance and sub-contractor relationships developed over time.
You will be central to the ongoing communication needs of running a large complex account. As many of our Consumer Products are global accounts, you may also need to collaborate intensively with Capgemini colleagues in other geographies. Our account teams may be distributed over many offices and between the UK, India and other offshore locations, and you will need to ensure the wider team remains aligned to the account direction and achievements / challenges.
You will be a key face of the Capgemini relationship to the client, covering many layers within the organisation and able to develop relationships at Executive level, both on the Technology and Business sides of the account.
As a major contributor to the Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution Market Unit, you will be expected to represent your deals and accounts in the Monthly reviews that take place where there is a high level of accuracy expected in forecasting and reporting across the account activity.
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in running complex, multi-million pound accounts with multiple stakeholders, preferably in Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail or Manufacturing industries
- Excellent leadership skills and gravitas necessary to operate at CxO level – selling and delivering consulting and technology engagements
- A background in System Integration Technology delivery with a knowledge and understanding of the business challenges facing the Consumer Products industry. A solid knowledge around the relevant technology solutions, operating models and a view of business critical outcomes and success factors
- Personally have led and sold at least three +10m GBP TCV Application Solutions Deals to FTSE 350 / Fortune 500 organisations. The client must be willing to provide a reference for your leadership role in the sale
- Exceptional focus on all aspects of P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level, will require strong financial and business acumen
- Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents
- Experience of selling outsourcing solutions involving service delivery from nearshore / offshore locations outside the UK & mutualised teams; be able to craft the solution including distributed delivery elements, price-to-win and articulating value proposition
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to innovatively and constructively challenge the status quo to drive forward the business
- Able to operate with a high degree of independence as well as being part of a team.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.