We are looking out candidates for Accounts Receivable collections team.
Interested candidates please come for a F2F discussion on any day(7 Jan 2019 to 11 Jan 2019) between 1 PM and 4 PM.
Time- 1 PM to 4 PM
1) Updated CV
2) Photo id proof
3) Copy of interview call letter (printout of this mail)
Contact Person: Debkana Ganguli
Address: Capgemini "India" | KOLKATA
Unitech Infospace Complex, Tower A3
1st Floor, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700156
Kindly find the JD:
Desired candidate profile:
2+ years’ experience in collection calls to external customers chasing
2+Years’ chasing payments and answering queries through e-mails and calls in timely manner
Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and targets. Proactive approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
Possess high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Team player. Able to operate and communicate with all levels of the organization with both finance and non-finance staff. Good understanding of financial requirements, processes and standards.
Systems skills including Oracle
*Making collection calls to external customers chasing overdue invoices
· Maintenance of respective portfolio in Web collect (AR tool)
· Liaise with Account Managers to expedite payment from customers
· Sending out periodic reports to respective stakeholder/s
· Coordinate with cash applications team to get the paid invoices applied in the system
· Answering queries through e-mails and calls in timely manner
Thanks & regards,