Any UK Base, flexiblity to travel required.
Life Sciences organisations are undergoing major change, facing new external challengers, new technology trends, internal cost pressures, and the some of the industries in the UK face an uncertain future. Leveraging our Capgemini’s strong network of clients, talent and assets, we are ideally positioned to help our clients re-invent their business models, deliver digital transformation and increase their competitiveness. With deep industry specialism in Life Sciences, combined with end business understanding, technology skills, and a highly collaborative working style, you will shape one of our Global Bluechip Pharma and Consumer Health Accounts globally by driving new business and expanding existing business.
This role will be fundamental in driving forward the digital agenda for our client and we are seeking to hire a proven leader to set a visionary direction, maximise the market opportunity, drive the development of the team and deliver for our client globally.
Our client is one of 60 Global Platinum Accelerator accounts for Capgemini – with specific support, focus and ambition at Board level – enabling the successful candidate to bring the best of Capgemini’s experience and capability to our client globally.
What you’ll do:
You’ll help drive our strategy, shape our offers, develop our portfolio within our client, with a focus on the 4 ‘R’s
- Reach – CxO intimacy and coverage
- Relevance – Penetration in Cloud & Data + Group/industry portfolio
- Resilience – Progress in market share and annuity business
- Results – Top line growth and improved profitability
- Be fully responsible globally for generating profitable account growth, sustainable revenues, maximizing profit and managing cash collection.
- Orchestrate across our suite of business lines and portfolio offers to drive growth and profitability for Capgemini and value to the client
- Develop the account strategy, manage account planning, sales and operations with geographies and business lines
- Define and track account team targets and performance
- Use a combination of the organisation’s broader pre-existing relationships and your own network in the client to drive our ambition to double our revenues in the account over the next 2 years.
Why this role?
Externally in the market, you’ll bring the presence and gravitas to initiate, manage and maintain board / senior management relationships. To understand and scope out their challenges and potential solutions and to both sell & deliver top-tier consulting and technology enabled business transformation work.
You’ll bring deep Life Sciences sector expertise including consumer, pharma, manufacturing and supply chain. Specifically, you will have an established network of CxO relationships within our client.
To be successful you’ll bring strong personal skills and the ability to overcome internal barriers through the use of drive, determination and influencing skills. You’ll have a natural ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior executives and possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
You’ll enjoy building and managing a team, providing direction and helping others to develop. You’ll demonstrate professionalism and flexibility – you’ll be able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity. In fact, you’ll thrive in this environment. You’ll combine the commitment to own and deliver outstanding work with the gravitas to engage effectively with C-level / CXOs on a peer to peer basis.
You will also have experience of delivering end to end P&L – either for an account, or for a sector within previous organisations.
WHY JOIN US? What makes Capgemini unique?
You’ll be free to make your role and your career what you want it to be. Proactivity and ambition flourish at Capgemini. There are countless opportunities available to propel your development forward: seek out those that suit you, and we will back you all the way. In summary, we believe the following make this a great place to work:
• Show how single minds make for better teams: Work alongside fierce intellects who love to collaborate.
• Be comfortable outside your comfort zone: Self-stretchers thrive in our environment.
• Build momentum in your career: Make your role and your career what you want it to be.
• Stay true to who you are: Play to your strengths and bring your individuality.
• Aim for nothing less than leading edge: We thrive on the knowledge that the Digital work we do has real impact.
• Give your curiosity freedom and focus: A place where inquisitiveness and entrepreneurial thinking are encouraged.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential