With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Due to significant growth created by an ever-increasing client demand, we are looking to further bolster the team by recruiting a talented Account Chief Architect.
Who you’ll be working with
You will be a part of the Capgemini Cloud & Edge Projects and Consulting Practice that is primarily responsible for providing client centric Cloud, End User/Productivity and IoT services. It provides a variety of client services, which range from strategic advisory right through to project delivery.
The focus of your role
You will be accountable for providing clients strategic IT advisory across all aspects of their infrastructure & application portfolio as well as assisting in the shaping of their Cloud strategy. You will have strong Energy, Utilities or Chemicals (EUC) background as well as a wealth of exposure in transformational initiatives that exploit public cloud services and be capable of engaging senior client executives within Architecture and IT operations to shape client projects leveraging Cloud as well as other Capgemini offerings. In this role, you will be the focal point for all strategic technical aspects relating to the client account or engagement and will drive overall growth.
As the Account Chief Architect, you will:
- Work with the client account executive team and play an important role in achieving the account’s growth plan, developing and driving technology roadmaps and innovation within the client
- Enable our customer’s journey to maximise next generation capabilities such as Cloud & DevOps as well as develop a hybrid cloud / bimodal operating model
- Be skilled across the full lifecycle from business development, innovation, successful selling, solutions scoping and shaping, through to project delivery and run
- Engage closely with clients, partners and other business units to develop and execute innovative solutions for new and existing clients leveraging a wealth of previous experience in deploying cloud solutions
What you’ll bring:
- Solid Enterprise Architecture experience including, Infrastructure, Applications, Data and Business domains
- Strong knowledge of Public cloud solutions; AWS, Azure or Google platform features and capabilities
- Ability to drive Multi-Cloud strategy, IaaS, PaaS and Container technologies
- Experience in producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment
- Good experience in the Energy, Utilities or Chemicals (EUC) sector
- Understanding of Hybrid Cloud solutions and experience in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Business and technology consulting, with extensive experience in developing client roadmaps
- Very strong negotiation skills, commercial awareness and solution proposition
- Large-scale systems transformation, design and implementation
- Ability to articulate complex technical matters to non-technical individuals, both within the client and Capgemini
- Very strong presentation skills, with excellent English communication capabilities
- Exceptional client-facing skills and ability to conduct workshops and meetings to develop client solutions
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So, we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.