Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluent or near native-level French (written and spoken)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Pro-active approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- Excellent writing skills (including ability copy editing skills, as well as writing and research skills)
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Attention to detail (ability to professionally proofread your work and that of others)
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
What duties will help you grow?
- Developing annual marketing strategies for an account – develop high impact marketing campaigns and marketing materials (booklets, microsites, videos, etc.) that position Capgemini within an account and help the sales team cross-sell various products/services into the account
- Developing communication campaigns – content development for multiple campaigns, support on how to optimise existing content for both traditional and digital channels, finding/researching new topics and proposing new approaches to attract client attention, developing new methods to distribute content at different stages of the account’s development cycle for maximum responsiveness
- Proactive support of pre-sales marketing activities – working closely with the account sales teams to position Capgemini ahead of, and during, contract renewal processes, new bids/tenders. Working with the sales team to develop and amplify account’s value proposition, create activities that generate interest in Capgemini’s services and help the account team maintain an active presence in the account
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).